1. Southern California has more blue whales and dolphins and the best whale watching weather of anywhere on earth.
2. The world's only boat with two Eye-to-Eye Underwater Viewing Pods! See dolphins and whales underwater without getting wet during your whale watching trip. BE one of the pod!
2. We are the only whale watch company in the world to broadcast Orange County Whale Watching trips LIVE daily at www.dolphinsafari.com
3. Hear the dolphins underwater during your whale watching trip with our Research Hydrophone.
4. Never crowded! We take a maximum of 49 passengers on our hi-speed, hi-tech, power/sailing whale watching catamaran Manute'a.
See Capt. Dave's interview on the Ellen Show!
Also, watch part 1 of Capt. Dave's interview.
Highest rated whale watching company by Trip Advisor, Google+ and Yelp!
When we first started whale watching in 1995, the fishing companies took folks out only during the Gray Whale Migration, typically between December and April, on their fishing boats. We offered our whale watching trips on our sailboat, and equipped it with an underwater hydrophone and soon, an underwater camera.